Have you ever wondered how God intends to use you in the lives of other Christians?
Come join us for a whole weekend learning about deliberate discipleship and how God’s Word is applied to relationships throughout the body of Christ. It’s important to understand that there is not only one way to do it. There is also no magic book or curriculum to use. Discipleship is a process of learning and we will never exhaust God’s Word. Come learn with us as we look closer at the who, what, when, where and why of discipleship. We will also cover the foundational truths of God’s character, the gospel and how it relates to shame, and fear and identity. This will be a rich time together seeing both the theological and practical sides of discipleship.
Retreat Date and Location
We are very excited about our upcoming women's retreat March 13 – 15! We are returning to White Sulphur Springs in Pennsylvania (4500 Milligans Cove Rd, Manns Choice, PA 15550).
It is a beautiful retreat center with several outdoor amenities as well as a multitude of cozy spaces that just invite you to relax and connect with other women. Take a sneak peek by visiting this link.
White Sulphur Springs is about a 3 hour drive without traffic. If you can leave the DC area before rush hour, it is highly recommended!
Retreat Theme and Speaker
Our retreat theme this year is "Be Imitators" and will focus on deliberate discipleship for women. The speaker is Danelle Bancroft, a pastor's wife and church planter who has a passion to disciple and counsel women. Below are the titles of her speaking sessions.
- Discipleship: The Who, What, When, Where, and Why
- Discipleship: The Importance of Establishing God’s Character
- Discipleship: The Gospel, Shame, and Guilt
- Discipleship: Fear and Identity
Registration for the retreat is open and online! Please visit the link below to register. There are several registration options we want to highlight:
- We desire for all the women of our church to be able to attend. This means that scholarships are available! Simply enter the code 'SCHOLARSHIP' when you register to indicate your need.
- If you plan to attend, please register ASAP! There is an option to pay a $25 non-refundable deposit to hold your place with the balance due March 6. This will greatly assist us in our planning.
To register, click here
If you have any questions about the retreat, contact Diana Rosner.