The Family Ministry Council is excited about this opportunity to continually speak gospel truth into the lives of the next generation with NextGen Kids, a program with a purpose that will further the mission of not only the Family Ministry Council, but of OBC as a whole.
NextGen Kids will
- encourage discipleship
- provide opportunities for sharing the gospel
- build community among our children
- build positive, Christ-centered memories
- gain foundational knowledge
- reinforce to children what a church really is
- foster joy in kids’ lives
This program is for our children PreK up through 6th grade. For our youth 7th grade through 12th grade, we encourage them to participate in youth group meeting from 7:00 – 9:00pm Tuesday nights. For more information about youth group, contact Ben Purves.
Join us in praying with us that this will be a program that God will use for his purpose – making disciples and furthering his kingdom.
NextGen Kids will resume Fall of 2018.